TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE HASH INTERNET SHOP - STORE
The terms used in the Regulations have the following meaning:
- Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order within the Store;
- Consumer - A customer who is a natural person and meets the criteria specified in the definition of art. 22  of the Civil Code. According to this definition, a consumer is a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity.
- Civil Code - the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the Hash clothing brand online store;
- Online store (Store) - a website available at www.hash-store.com, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
- Product - products presented in the Online Store;
- Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between ALA Alicja Broczkowska (ul. Taneczna 5, 55-003 Nadolice Małe, NIP: 7532366610, REGON: 382040928) and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
- Consumer Rights Act - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827); li >
- Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended) .);
- Order - Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
- General provisions
- These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at: www.hash-store.com and are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- The online store, operating at: www.hash-store.com, is run by ALA Alicja Broczkowska
- These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using an account as part of the online store;
- terms and conditions for making electronic reservations of products available as part of the online store;
- terms and conditions for submitting Orders via the online store;
- rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the online store.
- Using the online store is possible provided that the IT system used by the customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- minimum screen resolution 480 x 680 pixels.
- In accordance with applicable law, ALA Alicja Broczkowska reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons over the age of 18. In such a case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of www.hash-store.com and save its content and print it out.
- Rules for using the Online Store
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent in The Internet.
- The customer is obliged to:
- not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the online store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- use the online store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
- Procedure for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement
- Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website www.hash-store.com, select the goods, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
- The selection of the Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
- When placing an Order - until you click the button "I am ordering with the obligation to pay" or otherwise informing about the obligation to pay - the Customer can modify the entered data and the selected Goods. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on side.
- After the Customer using the online store provides all the necessary data, a summary of the order will be displayed. The order summary will include information on:
- subject of the contract,
- unit and total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
- selected payment method,
- chosen method of delivery,
- delivery time,
- In order to send the Order, it is necessary to provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the "Order with payment obligation" button.
- Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude with ALA Alicja Broczkowska. Sales contracts, in accordance with the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail entitled "Confirmation of the order receipt" containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- The contract is considered concluded with the moment the Customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
- The contract is concluded in Polish. Consolidation, security and sharing of the Order data and general terms and conditions (Regulations of the online store) takes place via e-mail.
- Delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and selected countries of the world available in the registration form on the store's website and takes place at the address provided by the Customer when placing the Order.
- Delivery of the ordered Goods in Poland is carried out by DHL courier, GLS courier, DPD courier, Inpost courier, Inpost parcel locker service, Paczka w Ruchu service.
Delivery costs for the DHL courier: advance payment 9, PLN 99 and cash on delivery PLN 19.99
Delivery costs for the GLS courier: prepayment PLN 9.99 and cash on delivery PLN 19.99
Delivery costs for DPD couriers: prepayment from PLN 14 and cash on delivery from PLN 15, PLN 90
Delivery costs for the Inpost courier: prepayment from PLN 11 and collection from PLN 12.5
Delivery costs for the Inpost parcel locker: PLN 10.5 prepayment
Delivery costs for a parcel in Ruch: prepayment from PLN 6.50
Delivery of the ordered Goods to European Union countries takes place by DHL courier.
Delivery costs for the DHL courier: prepayment of EUR 9.99 and collection of EUR 29.99
Delivery of the ordered Goods to other countries of the world takes place by DHL courier.
Delivery costs for the DHL courier: advance payment 60 euro
Delivery costs will also be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
- The time of delivery is from 1 to 14 working days from the date of sending the Order by the Customer.
- Prices and payment methods
- Commodity prices are given in Polish zlotys, euro and US dollars and include all components, including VAT.
- The customer has the option to pay the price:
- by bank transfer to the bank account number PL 04 1050 1575 1000 0097 0854 6537 for payments in PLN, PL 04 1050 1575 1000 0097 0854 6537 for payments in Euro, li>
- by payment via IAI PAY, Klarna Sofort,
- payment on delivery
• In order for the return to be accepted, the goods must be intact, have no signs of use, contain all add-ons and accessories (if they were attached to model), in the original packaging.• The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the consumer in cases of benefits with the properties specified by the consumer in his order or closely related to his person. This means that Seller is not obliged to accept the return of goods made to the customer's order or at the request of a modified customer. Each tailor-made product has this information in the product description. By making a purchase, the customer accepts the above conditions.• In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered null and void and what the parties have provided is returned. div>• If the consumer withdraws from the contract under the terms described above, he is obliged to return the products covered by the contract. The return should be made no later than within 14 calendar days of receipt of the goods (applies to the date of shipment). Unless the store agrees otherwise.• Store immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all made by him payment excluding delivery costs.• The shop reimburses the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has agreed to a different method of return not binding on it with no extra cost.• The customer bears the direct cost of returning the product to the Store, unless the store agrees otherwise,
span >• In order for the return to be accepted, the goods must be intact, have no signs of use, contain all add-ons and accessories (if they were attached to model), in the original packaging.• The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the consumer in cases of benefits with the properties specified by the consumer in his order or closely related to his person. This means that Seller is not obliged to accept the return of goods made to the customer's order or at the request of a modified customer. Each tailor-made product has this information in the product description. By making a purchase, the customer accepts the above conditions.• In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered null and void and what the parties have provided is returned. div>• If the consumer withdraws from the contract under the terms described above, he is obliged to return the products covered by the contract. The return should be made no later than within 14 calendar days of receipt of the goods (applies to the date of shipment). Unless the store agrees otherwise.• Store immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all made by him payment excluding delivery costs.• The shop reimburses the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has agreed to a different method of return not binding on it with no extra cost.• The customer bears the direct cost of returning the product to the Store, unless the store agrees otherwise,
- Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we receive the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, whichever occurs first.
- Please send back or hand over the item to us immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- Reklamacje dotyczące Towarów
- ALA Alicja Broczkowska jako sprzedawca odpowiada wobec Klienta będącego Konsumentem w rozumieniu art. 22 Kodeksu Cywilnego, z tytułu rękojmi za wady w zakresie określonym w Kodeksie Cywilnym, w szczególności w art. 556 oraz art. 556 - 556 i kolejnych Kodeksu Cywilnego.
- Reklamacje, wynikające z naruszenia praw gwarantowanych ustawowo, lub na podstawie niniejszego Regulaminu, należy kierować na adres firstname.lastname@example.org. Sprzedawca zobowiązuje się do rozpatrzenia każdej reklamacji w terminie do 14 dni.
- Sprzedawca jest producentem towarów. Producent ponosi odpowiedzialność z tytułu gwarancji sprzedanego Towaru na warunkach oraz przez okres wskazany w karcie gwarancyjnej]. Jeśli dokument gwarancyjny przewiduje taką możliwość, Klient może zgłaszać swoje roszczenia w ramach gwarancji bezpośrednio w autoryzowanym serwisie, którego adres znajduje się w karcie gwarancyjnej.
- Reklamacje w zakresie świadczenia usług drogą elektroniczną
- Sklep internetowy podejmuje działania w celu zapewnienia w pełni poprawnego działania serwisu i stron internetowych sklepu, w takim zakresie, jaki wynika z aktualnej wiedzy technicznej i zobowiązuje się usunąć w rozsądnym terminie wszelkie nieprawidłowości techniczne zgłoszone przez Klientów.
- Nieprawidłowości związane z funkcjonowaniem serwisu i stron internetowych sklepu, Klient może zgłaszać pisemnie na adres: ALA Alicja Broczkowska, ul. Taneczna 5, 55-003 Nadolice Małe, 51-315 Wrocław, mailowo pod adres email@example.com lub przy użyciu formularza kontaktowego.
- W reklamacji Klient powinien opisać rodzaj i datę wystąpienia nieprawidłowości związanej z funkcjonowaniem Sklepu.
- Rozstrzyganie sporów i postanowienia końcowe
- Klient, który jest Konsumentem, może w razie zainteresowania skorzystać z pozasądowych sposobów rozpatrywania reklamacji i dochodzenia roszczeń. Spory dotyczące zakupów internetowych można rozwiązać w drodze postępowania mediacyjnego przed Wojewódzkimi Inspektoratami Inspekcji Handlowej lub procesu przed sądem polubownym przy Wojewódzkim Inspektoracie Inspekcji Handlowej. Konsument może również skorzystać z innych metod pozasądowego rozwiązywania sporów i np. złożyć swoją skargę za pośrednictwem unijnej platformy internetowej ODR, dostępnej pod adresem: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- W sprawach nieuregulowanych w niniejszym Regulaminie mają zastosowanie przepisy Kodeksu cywilnego, przepisy Ustawy o świadczeniu usług drogą elektroniczną oraz inne właściwe przepisy prawa polskiego.
- Consequences of withdrawal from the contract