REGULATIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE HASH - STORE
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Customer - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which makes Orders within the Store;
- Consumer - a customer who is a natural person and meets the criteria set out in the definition of art. 22  of the Civil Code. According to this definition, a Consumer is a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Civil Code - Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the Hash clothing brand online store;
- Online Store (Store) - website available at www.hash-store.com, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
- Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
- Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between ALA Alicja Broczkowska-Majka (ul. Taneczna 5, 55-003 Nadolice Małe, NIP: 7532366610 , REGON: 382040928) and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
- Act on Consumer Rights - Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
- Act on the provision of electronic services - Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended) .);
- Order - Customer's declaration of will, aiming directly at concluding a Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods.
- These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at: www.hash-store.com and are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- The online store operating at: www.hash-store.com is run by ALA Alicja Broczkowska-Majka
- These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using an account within the online store;
- terms and conditions for making an electronic reservation of products available as part of the online store;
- terms and conditions for placing Orders electronically as part of the online store;
- rules for concluding Sales Agreements using the services provided as part of the online store.
- Using the online store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- minimum screen resolution of 480 x 680 pixels.
- In accordance with applicable law, ALA Alicja Broczkowska-Majka reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who are over 18 years of age. In such a case, potential Customers will be notified of the above.
- Customers may access these Regulations at any time via the link on the main page of the website www.hash-store.com and save its content and prepare a printout.
- Rules for using the Online Store
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent in Internet.
- The customer is obliged to:
- not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the online store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular by using specific software or devices,
- use the online store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
- The procedure for concluding a Sales Agreement
- Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- When purchasing individual products, the customer declares that he has read and accepted the content contained in the product card.
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website www.hash-store.com, select the goods, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
- The selection of the Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
- When placing the Order - until you click the "I order with the obligation to pay" button or another equivalently informing about the obligation to pay - the Customer has the option of modifying the entered data and the selected Good. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on website.
- After the Customer using the online store provides all the necessary data, a summary of the order will be displayed. The order summary will contain information regarding:
- the subject of the order,
- unit and total price of ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
- the selected payment method,
- the chosen method of delivery,
- delivery time,
- In order to send an Order, it is necessary to provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the "Order with obligation to pay" button.
- Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude with ALA Alicja Broczkowska-Majka. Sales contracts, in accordance with the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail entitled "Confirmation of receipt of the order", containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- The contract is considered concluded when the Customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
- The contract is concluded in Polish. Consolidation, protection and sharing of Order data and general conditions (Regulations of the online store) takes place via e-mail.
- Delivery of Goods is limited to the area of the Republic of Poland and selected countries of the world available in the registration form on the store's website and takes place to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- Delivery of ordered Goods in Poland takes place by Inpost courier, DPD courier, UPS courier, Inpost Paczkomaty service.
Delivery costs will also be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
- The delivery time is from 1 to 30 working days from the date of sending the Order by the Customer.
- Prices and payment methods
- The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys, in euros and in US dollars and include all components, including VAT.
- The customer has the option of paying the price:
- transfer to the bank account number PL 04 1050 1575 1000 0097 0854 6537 for payments in PLN, PL PL46 1140 2004 0000 3012 1736 0399 for payments in Euro, li>
- payment via IAI PAY.
- Right to withdraw from the contract
- A customer who is a consumer has a 14-day period to withdraw from the contract. The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which you came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us ALA Alicja Broczkowska-Majka, ul. Taneczna 5, 55-003 Nadolice Małe, firstname.lastname@example.org about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
- In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
• For the return to be accepted, the goods must be intact, show no signs of use, contain all accessories and add-ons (if they were included with the package) model), in the original packaging.Free products should also be returned• The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the consumer in the case of services with properties specified by the consumer in the order placed by him or closely related to his person. This means that the Seller is not obliged to accept the return of goods made to the customer's order or modified at the customer's request. Each products made to order have such information in the description of the goods. By making a purchase, the customer accepts the above conditions.• In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void, and what the parties to the contract have provided is returned. div>•If the consumer withdraws from the contract on the terms described above, he is obliged to return the products covered by the contract. The return should take place no later than within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods (applies to the date of sending the package). Unless the store agrees otherwise.• The store immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement of withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all the payments made by him payment excluding delivery costs.• The store refunds the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer agreed to a different method of return not binding for at no additional cost.•The customer bears the direct costs of returning the product to the store, unless the store agrees otherwise,
- Consequences of withdrawing from the contract
- If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the type of delivery chosen by you other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
- We may withhold the refund until we receive the item or until you provide us with proof of its return, whichever occurs first.
- Please send back or hand over the item to us immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us about the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the item. You are only responsible for a decrease in the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- Complaints about Goods
- ALA Alicja Broczkowska-Majka as a seller is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular in art. 556 and art. 556 - 556 and subsequent of the Civil Code.
- Complaints arising from the violation of rights guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be sent to email@example.com. The seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days.
- The seller is the producer of the goods. The manufacturer is responsible for the warranty of the sold Goods on the terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card]. If the warranty document provides for such a possibility, the customer may submit his claims under the warranty directly to the authorized service whose address is included in the warranty card.
- Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
- The online store takes steps to ensure the fully correct operation of the website and the store's websites, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any technical irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
- Irregularities related to the functioning of the store's website and websites may be reported by the Customer in writing to the following address: ALA Alicja Broczkowska-Majka, ul. Taneczna 5, 55-003 Nadolice Małe, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form.
- In the complaint, the Customer should describe the type and date of the irregularity related to the functioning of the Store.
- Dispute Resolution and Final Provisions
- A customer who is a consumer may, if interested, use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. Disputes regarding online purchases can be resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or a trial before the arbitration court at the Provincial Inspectorate of the Trade Inspection. The consumer may also use other methods of out-of-court dispute resolution and e.g. submit his complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at: http: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- Consequences of withdrawing from the contract